Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The great ouside

I awoke this morning too a dark room, and smiled. I could hear the frigid wind gusting its way around my towering household. It was the perfect day for a specific shot I've been dreaming of for over the past two years.

I throw my balmy covers off of me, and shiver at the realization that my room, is too, also frigid. Touching my feet to the floor sent chills up and down my spine. You get the point, it was cold.

One thing led to another and I was outside, in full winter gear, prepared for total gusts of pure snow. With a camera on a tripod, I was standing on the top of a hill, totally exposed to bitter winter. I had it set and ready, it looked exactly how I pictured it in my head (only better) and I was ready...for...a sore finger. After continuous shutter sound for an hour, my neighbor was watching me, probably thinking I'm a madman. Especially when I was dancing in a snowdrift after I finally got the shot.

Here's the picture...




Thanks for reading, you can see more pictures like this at my facebook page "I spy photography" Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment