Thursday, February 14, 2013

wet socks

So, one of the worlds more dreaded feelings. We can do rollarcoasters, air planes, race cars, and even join the milatary. Yet, we all dread...(shudder shudder)...Wet Socks....(shudder)


I was out by lake Michigan shooting my canon (camera...not an actual canon) And I was out in some deep snow. When I say "deep snow" I think like 6-12 inches, so im walking, snow boots, and snow pants. trudging through the snow. All ready to take an awesome picture. And...


...*scludge*...


This 6-12 inch snow had a bunch of snow babies, it was probably two and a half feet deep. It pushed my snow pants up, and sent snow down my boots. So now these well insulated boots are doing their job, and melting the snow and you-know-what (if you don't. the answer is "Wet socks")

I was frozen, In a state of wetsockness. There is nothing you can do, to prevent this from stopping. I was out in the cold,. frigid air, blasting my allready arctic face. It was only a matter of time before I had frozen socks. My wet hair from the shower, was allready frozen on the tips. I had to get this shot quick.

Now, getting the perfect shot is impossible. Getting something close is hard. I got something close (happy smile) I was going for a Snow covered hill, with grass still poking out, with foot steps going off, over the hill. Can you picture it? If not, thats fine. I got the picture for you. Here...


1 comment:

  1. Nice pic.... (secretly laughing hysterically it took *shudder* wet socks to get this picture..) ;P

    ReplyDelete