Thursday, February 28, 2013

B&W+Sunsets=Interesting

One thing about photography is that you really, really, really need to find your own style, or tone. You need to find what you appreciate yourself. and also find your audience. and also learn what they like too see. Also get creative. honestly  if your aren't creative, don't get into art.

I took a picture of a sunset the other day, and realized how cliche it is to take pictures of a sunset. I was sitting there trying to find what I could do to make this picture different. It finally applied B&W to the picture. It is worked just great on this. Its not something you see everyday, Black and White on a picture. But in my humble oppinion it was very appealing to the eye.

Here...


Thanks for reading :) Visit my facebook page at "J.M. Photography"

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shot, this! It almost seems a pity to desaturate the colors of a sunset, but sometimes the result is really spectacular. And I think you found one of those "sometimes" in this shot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete