Monday, February 11, 2013

Been cold (rainy) winter.

I live in the general Northern part of the lower part of Michigan. It's a jurney, let me tell you. You'd think us to have 6 feet of snow every morning. But in reality, winter didn't start till a few weeks ago. It's been the worst winter since I moved up here 5 years ago, Its intense. But It's also been quite the oppertunity to nab some fantastic pictures. With the new camera and everything its really been great.


I went out on a photoshoot, with nature, two weeks ago. And I did manage snap some really good shots. Well, I was going to get a really great shot of something (trys to eplain and fails miserably) And my battery went dead (orders a substitute battery) So I'll show you my favorite shot from that shoot. Here...





Thank you for reading everybody. And go check out my page on facebook called "I spy Photography" I'll throw the link up as soon as I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment