Friday, February 15, 2013

Kay, I'm done now.

So many people sweat they're way through the summer thinking "Wow, I can't wait for winter. It'll be a nice break" And yeah, thats me. Concerning our winter didn't start untill like...a month ago. But we've rarely had a break since. Im good now. I found my flip flops in my closet this morning, and the past few summers of entertainment flashed through my eyes.

Plus, photography is a lot more motavating when you don't have to put on six layers of clothes, and then head outside. to find that you spent a half an hour of preparation to walk out and realize you didn't charge your battery. I find it more fun in the summer. Because you can just slip into your Flippy Floppies and head out, to find that you didn't charge your battery.

This has been a great winter for photography, indeed. I've gotten some shots I would willingly say "Goodjob Jon" and then pat myself on the back. But I've also grown in maturity, with photography. I've done a lot of studying, I know what people like to see. I. Am. ready.

(que inception soundtrack)

I have a new perspective on the world, a new camera, and a new audience. (swiched lenses in slow motion, inception soundtrack still going) I'm ready to face the searing, summer sun, with some sunblock, and sunglasses. Im ready to get out my shorts, put on my flip flops, get out a beach chair, and people watch on the beach. I. Am. Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment