Thursday, July 11, 2013

To: You. From: Suffering

So I'm working the Mc Donalds drive-through today. This lady gave me a flyer. It wa about suffering. And how we neeed go take hold of it and fix it. I open it up. And it has this crap about seeing doctors about suffering. And what you can do to get away from suffering.

Well here's a reality check. Suffering has beem since Eve took a bite of that apple. It will probably remain till the end of humanity as we know it.

And another check. Suffering is something that can be cured, yes. But not by a doctor, theripest, of psychologest. But by our only true God...God! Seriously. He is the only way. Always. Especially when he knows whats going on in your life.

So yes, Mam. I would love to end suffering. But its not something im willing to fly over millions of suffering americans. To get to a foreign country, to help them. I know they appriciate it. But I find it hipocritical.

Not to be selfish. But rape victems, murderers, thieves, and other people who need help, are all in our very own backyard. Its just harder to find them, cause we're america...and we're to afraid to admit that we need help

No comments:

Post a Comment